Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class V 320 heavy diesel locomotive, for use in high-value passenger service on the Allgäu Line. Based in Kempten. Original version in crimson basic paint scheme. Road number V 320 001. The locomotive looks as it did around 1965.
- Completely new tooling.
- German Federal Railroad's largest and most powerful diesel locomotive.
- Locomotive frame and body constructed mostly of metal.
- Spinning ventilation fans controlled digitally in pairs.
- Cab and engine room lighting controlled digitally.
- Digital decoder and extensive light and sound functions included.
The class V 320 diesel locomotive is being produced in 2019 in a one-time series only for Trix Club members.