Atlas Master® Silver (HO) Alco S4 - Canadian Pacific - Standard DC
ATLAS HO Master® Silver | Standard DC
Canadian Pacific (red, black, white)
|Item Number||WALTHERS||Road Number||Stock Status|
|10 003 816||150-10003816||# 7113|
|10 003 817||150-10003817||# 7117|
Alco S2 is modeled after diesels built by the American Locomotive Company between 1949 and 1957. The 1,000-horsepower diesel-electric switchers were designed to replace older steam switchers. Almost 800 S4s featured a six cylinder 539 prime mover and rode on AAR Type A Trucks (which distinguished them from nearly identical S2s). Whether operated by their original owners or secondary owners, several of these venerable workhorses are still working in the 2020s and others are preserved in museums or on excursion railroads.
In the event of a warranty issue, we will assist with your claim to respective manufacturer.
We ship world wide with Canada Post. Cost will be provided at checkout. Free pick-up in store.
Store Policy: All sales are final. We do not take any item in return or exchange for any reason.
- Newly tooled with improved cab design
- 5-pole skewed armature motor for reliable operation
- Dual-flywheels for maximum performance at all speeds
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
- Exceptional painting and printing
- Sturdy die-cast mainframe and gear cases
Sound Functionality Features:
- ESU LokSound decoder, supporting all DCC programming modes.
- Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F31.
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up
and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell,
air horn, air compressor and more