- Completely new tooling.
- Factory-installed smoke generator with dynamic smoke exhaust.
- Many controllable light and sound functions.
- Cab lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Lighted number boards can be controlled digitally.
- Long-distance headlights can be controlled.
- Centrally mounted motor, four axles powered using cardan shafts.
- Both knuckle couplers and close couplers included.
- RailCom capable DCC digital decoder.
Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound and light functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, centrally mounted. Two axles powered in each truck using cardan shafts. Traction tires. The locomotive has four headlights on the front and two lamps on the rear of the locomotive positioned next to each other. These lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be turned off in pairs in digital operation. The cab lighting, number board lighting, long-distance headlights, and the blinking function of the headlights can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has a factory-installed smoke generator with dynamic smoke exhaust and it can be controlled digitally. It also has many separately applied details. The NEM pockets can be fixed in place using shims included with the locomotive for operation with knuckle couplers. A pilot with a small cutout for the front, brake hoses, and two shims for the NEM pocket are included.
Length over the couplers approximately 27 cm / 10-5/8".
Products bearing "Union Pacific" are made under trademark license from the Union Pacific Railroad Company.
Another type GE ES44AC diesel locomotive with a different road number can be found in the TRIX H0 assortment under item number 28441.