ScaleTrains Operator (N) GE ET44AC Tier 4 GEVo, Canadian National/Aboriginal Affairs
With nearly 1,000 units built since 2012, the GE Tier 4 GEVo is owned by nearly every Class I railroad in the U.S. and Canada.
GE ET44AC Tier 4 GEVo
Canadian National/Aboriginal Affairs
|Item Number||Road Number||Stock Status|
|SXT10972||# 3204||in stock|
DCC ready with Next18 connector
The Operator model shares a common cab and long hood configuration and utilize the same motor and drivetrain as their top-of-the-line Rivet Counter counterpart.
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
In the event of a warranty issue, we will assist with your claim to respective manufacturer.
We ship world wide with Canada Post. Cost will be provided at checkout. Free pick-up in store.
Store Policy: All sales are final. We do not take any item in return or exchange for any reason.
Prototype Specific ScaleTrains
- Era: 2019 to present
- Several different road numbers
- Front deck-mounted operating LED ditch lights
- Directional LED headlights
- Printed and LED lighted number boards
- Tread plate on walkways
- Factory-applied air tanks, fuel tank mounted electronic bell, brake wheel and exhaust stack
- Modeler-applied trainline hoses, 3-hose MU clusters, and uncoupling levers
- Nathan AirChime K5HLR2 horn mounted on engine cab roof
- Cab interior
- Accurately profiled frame
- 5,300 gallon fuel tank with external waste retention tank
- GE Hi-Ad trucks
- Body mounted semi-scale E Type knuckle couplers
- Motor with 5-pole skew wound armature
- Dual flywheels
- All-wheel drive
- All-wheel electrical pick-up
- Printing and lettering legible under magnification
- Operates on Code 55, and 80 rail
- Durable packaging safely stores model
- Minimum Radius: 9 ¾”
- Recommended Radius: 11”
- DCC equipped locomotives also feature
- ESU LokPilot Micro DCC “motor only” decoder with Next18 connector
- DCC & sound ready locomotives also feature
- DCC ready with Next18 connector
- Operates on DC layouts