Walthers Mainline (HO) 53' Railgon Gondola - Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern - DM&E
Walthers Mainline HO | 53' Railgon Gondola
Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern - DM&E
|Item Number||Road Number||Stock Status|
|910-6297||# 80075||in transit|
|910-6298||# 80079||in transit|
A must-have model for any HO layout from the 1980s to the present, the WalthersMainline 53' Railgon Gondola will look great serving steel mills and other trackside customers! An outgrowth of it's successful Railbox program, Trailer-Train designed and built the new 53' gondolas especially for the demands of the steel industry, and the cars traveled all across North America.
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
In the event of a warranty issue, we will assist with your claim to respective manufacturer.
We ship world wide with Canada Post. Cost will be provided at checkout. Free pick-up in store.
Store Policy: All sales are final. We do not take any item in return or exchange for any reason.
- Based on Railgon 310000 series cars
- Used in nationwide pool service from 1980 to the present - many later leased and relettered by new operators
- Prototypes built tough for handling scrap, pipe, beams and similar large bulk loads
- 100-ton roller-bearing trucks
- Correct 36" turned metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX™ metal knuckle couplers