Walthers PROTO (HO) Gunderson Rebuilt All-Purpose 53' Well Car - DTTX (yellow, large red logo)
Walthers PROTO HO-scale
Gunderson Rebuilt All-Purpose 53' Well Car
DTTX (yellow, large red logo)
|Item Number||Road Number||Stock Status|
Please enter your preferred item number(s) (subject to availability) in the text field below.
In the 1980s, Gunderson introduced an updated well car capable of carrying containers from 20 to 48', and equipped with trailer hitches at both ends. The design proved popular into the 1990s when 53' trailers and containers appeared, along with newer well cars to handle them.
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
In the event of a warranty issue, we will assist with your claim to respective manufacturer.
We ship world wide with Canada Post. Cost will be provided at checkout. Free pick-up in store.
Store Policy: All sales are final. We do not take any item in return or exchange for any reason.
Based on cars rebuilt to handle 53' equipment, these WalthersProto models feature:
- One time run of these road numbers, order now - limited quantity available!
- Prototype conversions in service mid-2000s to the present
- Carries containers from 20' to 53'
- Etched metal see-through walkways
- Heavy die-cast metal body for excellent tracking empty or loaded
- Authentic body "weld line" details
- Factory-installed wire grab irons, brake gear and other details
- Ultra-smooth rolling metal axles and 33" wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers