- 5-pole motor with a skewed armature and a flywheel for silky smooth running characteristics.
- Highly detailed plastic body.
- Buffer beam can be fully equipped for display.
- Warm white LEDs for headlights, they change over with the direction of travel.
- 21-pin digital connector.
Model: Era II. The locomotive frame is die-cast metal. The locomotive has a 21-pin digital connector. It also has a 5-pole motor with a skewed armature and a flywheel, centrally mounted. 2 axles powered. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs, and they will work in conventional operation. A headlight (3rd headlight) for oncoming trains can be turned on after a decoder has been installed in the locomotive. The locomotive has detailed roof equipment. The engineer's cabs have interior details and a figure of an engineer. The locomotive has NEM coupler pockets. The buffer beam details are included in a bag so that the front of the locomotive can be fully equipped for display or equipped for operation. Length over the buffers 194.5 mm / 7-11/16".