Advance Order Terms:
- Order Deposit: 20% will be charged now
- Shipping and Insurance, if required, will be calculated and charged at the time of delivery
- The USD pricing is the base price. The CAD price will be adjusted based on the cost of CAD/USD at the time of delivery.
- Additional terms and policies applies and available on request or at the time of order.
Prototype: Class 241-A-58 heavy express train steam locomotive with a tender as it looked on the French State Railways (SNCF) in Era IIIb.
- Highly detailed full metal construction.
- Frame, superstructure, boiler, etc. constructed of die-cast zinc, separately applied parts constructed of brass.
- Newly developed decoder generation with a current buffer and up to 32 functions.
- Smoke unit with smoke exhaust synchronized with the wheels, cylinder steam forward/reverse, and a steam whistle.
- Load-controlled operating sounds synchronized with the wheels.
- Smoke box door and dome hatches can be opened, many original details included.
- Headlights with a light color correct for the era and warm white LEDs.
- Red marker light that can be controlled. Two-color firebox lighting flickering.
- Cab lighting. mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
- Valve gear switchover (forward, reverse, continuous operation) in 3 steps with a servomotor.
- Telex coupler on the rear, reproduction prototype coupler on the front (one more of each included with the locomotive).
Model: The locomotive is constructed of metal. It has a frame, superstructure with boiler, and cab constructed of die-cast zinc. Other separately applied parts are mostly constructed of brass. This is a highly detailed model with many separately applied parts and a detailed engineer's cab. The sand hatch can be opened as can the smoke box door with central locking. The cab doors and much more can be opened. The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder with 32 functions, controlled high efficiency propulsion, and a sound generator with operating sounds synchronized with the wheels as well as extensive sound functions. It can be operated with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC. The locomotive has a built-in buffer capacitor. All driving axles powered. The locomotive has a built-in smoke unit with smoke exhaust synchronized with the wheels, multiple step cylinder steam, and a steam whistle. The locomotive has running gear lights and triple headlights with a light color correct for the era and that change over with the direction of travel. The headlights will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs are used for the lighting.
The locomotive has a red marker light that can be controlled. The locomotive has cab lighting and multi-colored firebox lighting (flickering). The locomotive comes with sprung buffers. There is a reproduction of the prototype coupler on the front and a remote-controlled Telex coupler on the rear of the tender, which can be replaced by either of the other types of coupler. The valve gear switchover is in 3 steps (forward, reverse, continuous operation).
An accessory package with a reproduction of the prototype coupler, a prototype coupler, smoke fluid, and a figure of a locomotive engineer and a fireman is included with the locomotive. The locomotive is mounted on an aluminum base painted black for display purposes.
Minimum radius for operation 1,020 mm / 40-3/16". Length over the buffers 83.8 cm / 33". Weight approximately 8.2 kilograms / 18 pounds 1 ounce.
SNCF® is a registered trademark of SNCF Mobilités. All rights reserved.