Walthers Trainline 1250 (HO) WiFlyer Express Train Set with Sound and DCC - BNSF
WiFlyer Express Train Set - Sound and DCC - BNSF
Walthers Part # 931-1251
Take the right track to the future with the new WiFlyer Express HO starter set from WalthersTrainline! Delivering a perfect blend of hobby-quality trains and technology that'll appeal to kids of all ages, you run the train using most WiFi enabled Tablets, phones or other devices (required, not included)! For easy set-up and instant realism, there's a 38 x 54" (0.9 x 1.3m) oval of improved Power-Loc Track(TM) now with nickel silver rail, brown ties and gray roadbed (and we'll have more track available separately for future expansions!).
In the event of a warranty issue, we will assist with your claim to respective manufacturer.
We ship world wide with Canada Post. Cost will be provided at checkout. Free pick-up in store.
Store Policy: All sales are final. We do not take any item in return or exchange for any reason.
Leading the way, there's a colorful GP15-1 diesel with a factory-installed sound and control decoder with diesel sound, horn and bell that pulls a matching caboose and three freight cars equipped with metal wheels and Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers. To get the fun rolling, a full-color copy of "Walthers Getting Started Guide" for new modelers, and complete set-up and operating instructions are all included.
- Hobby-quality all-in-one sets
- Improved Power-Loc Track with:
- Nickel silver rail, brown ties and gray roadbed for more realism
- Simple, sturdy construction, snaps-together without tools or rail joiners!
- Includes 16 track sections to build a 38 x 54" (0.9 x 1.3m) oval <li
- Powered GP15-1 diesel with working headlight
- 4 assembled cars with metal wheels and Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers:
- Matching wide vision caboose
- 53' Norfolk Southern smooth side gondola
- 50' Conrail insulated boxcar
- 40' Union Pacific 2-bay open coal hopper
- WiFi controller included
- Full-color "Walthers Getting Started Guide" for new modelers
- Complete set-up and operating instructions