Car Numbers: 1004, 1006, 1008, 1009, 1011, 1013 (subject to availability)
ACF PD3500 Flexi Flo hopper in HO scale.
Built between August 1964 and June 1966 the American Car & Foundry (ACF) 3500 cu.ft. covered hopper was an early innovator in pressure differential unloading and a marketing masterclass thanks to the "Flexi Flo" tag coined by the car's biggest customer, the New York Central railroad.
- Three body styles & two top hatch sizes
- 100-Ton & 125-Ton Barber S-2 trucks
- Etched metal running boards
- Both wire and injection-moulded grab irons
- Fully detailed underbody with full discharge piping
- Brake equipment and piping variations
- Factory-installed air pipes and coupler cut levers
- Metal Macdonald-Cartier knuckle coupler