The Fire Station offers many different play options and has a battery-operated light and sound function. It also has numerous built-in manual play functions: an elevator, an auto garage for shooting out autos and many other play functions.
The two building halves can be positioned in different angles by means of a rotation point. Different variations are possible for connections to the track. One option is to use the track for the Märklin my world Elevated Railroad in combination with the Fire Station. The building can be combined with different and multiple track patterns at the same time by using the different variations for connections to the track on Level 0 and Level 1.
- The road connections are compatible with the Majorette Creatix road system, thus many additional play options
- The Fire Station can be plugged together as a sturdy building kit and is therefore suitable for children ages 3 and above.
- Together with the "Fire Department" starter set, you will have a versatile world of play that will thrill children.
- Fire Department vehicle included.
- A sheet of stickers and assembly instructions are included.
- Batteries are included.
- The Fire Station comes in individual pieces.
- Dimensions: 77 cm / 30-5/16" long x 45 cm / 17-3/4" wide x 33 cm / 13" high.