- Simple, easy operation.
- Background-lighted graphic display with self-explanatory pictograms.
- Up to 32 controllable auxiliary functions.
- 320 solenoid items can be controlled.
- Built-in locomotive card reader.
- Simple wiring (Plug & Play) to the track connector box and the Central Station.
- Built-in Märklin Digital locomotive database..
This is a digital hand control unit. 40 locomotives can be controlled with direct access. Locomotive selection can be done with the built-in Märklin Digital locomotive database or by means of digital addresses. Up to 32 locomotive functions* and 320 solenoid items can be controlled. There is automatic display of the function status in the built-in background-lighted b/w full graphic display using self-explanatory pictograms for mfx locomotives and when selecting locomotives from the built-in locomotive database. The Mobile Station has a built-in locomotive card reader. It also has a lighted red Stop button. There is a 1.9 amp output power section in the optionally available track connector box (60114 or 60112/60116 or 60113).
2 Mobile Stations (60657) can be connected directly to the track connector box. They then act in the master-slave mode. Using the MS II Hub (60122) allows the number of control devices to be increased to 10. When the Mobile Station is operated connected to the Central Station (60216, 60226 as well as 60213-60215), there is access to the Central Station settings (Central Station's complete locomotive list, all solenoid items on the Central Station's keyboards and with their designations).
Multiprotocol - mfx and DCC
Locomotives and powered units can be run and controlled in the formats Motorola, mfx, and DCC. Solenoid items can be controlled in the formats Motorola und DCC.
Dimensions 160 x 100 x 39 mm / 6-5/16" x 3-15/16" x 1-1/2".
* After update 1.4.1 for the 60216/60226 and update 3.55 for the 60657/66955.