- 12 no. 24230 curved track,
- 4 no. 24188 straight track,
- 4 no. 24172 straight track.
- A track connector box, a 36 VA/120 volt switched mode power pack and a Mobile Station for a digital start are included.
- An illustrated instruction manual with many tips and ideas is included.
The Märklin system is the technique of using a third rail concealed in the roadbed with only small studs protruding through the ties of the track. The two outer rails are connected electrically. This provides the simplified wiring enjoyed by larger gauges—such as for reverse loops—without seriously detracting from the realism of the track because only two of the rails are visible.