Piko 38109 (G) White Pass & Yukon Route (WP&YR) Freight R/C Starter Set w/ Analog Sound & Smoke
38109 White Pass & Yukon Route (WP&YR) Freight R/C Starter Set w/ Analog Sound & Smoke (G-scale)
This starter set comes with a loco and two cars, R/C Controller (22V / 1.6A + 16V DC) with forward/reverse and speed and stop controls, pocket remote, power clamps, a full circle of outdoor/indoor track (R1 radius 600mm / 23.6"), track clips, and a safety-approved transformer (120v, 24V DC, 45 VA).
In the event of a warranty issue, we will assist with your claim to respective manufacturer.
We ship world wide with Canada Post. Cost will be provided at checkout. Free pick-up in store.
Store Policy: All sales are final. We do not take any item in return or exchange for any reason.
- 0-6-0T Saddletank steam locomotive with directional lights
- Locomotive with powerful 5-pole precision can-type motor with reliable gear drive on the front and rear axles
- Locomotive with great-working 5-volt smoke system and analog steam sound
- Two track magnets for activation of bell and whistle sounds
- Numerous molded-on and factory-applied details on locomotive and cars
- Detailed cab interior with engineer figure
- Locomotive with metal wheels, plus sliding pickup shoes for reliable electrical contact
- Cars with heavy-duty hard plastic wheels for long-term use, indoors or out.
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- To add digital sound use a PIKO #36220 Digital Steam Sound Kit
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Made in German