What the LokProgrammer can do:
- Change the sound saved on the decoder.
- Setting of all digital parameters of the Loksound decoder such as address of the loco, operation speed, maximum speed, braking deceleration, brightness of bulbs etc; you can set all options with your computer very easily - no cumbersome entering of CVs (configuration variables) with your command station.
- Rearrange your sounds and transfer it to the LokSound decoder.
- You can use all sounds that can be downloaded to your computer hard disk.
- Sound can be allocated to different events.
- Additional sounds can be activated via function buttons.