Walthers Mainline 19871 (HO) EMD SD70ACe, Norfolk Southern 1010 -- ESU® DCC/Sound
Norfolk Southern #1010 (black, white)
Bring the power of today's railroading to your HO Scale layout with the WalthersMainline EMD SD70ACe diesels. Starting with the SD70 introduced in 1992, the prototype underwent a number of upgrades and in 2005 the more powerful SD70ACe was unveiled with AC traction motors. Today, these colorful locos can be found on the rosters of lines big and small.
Walthers Mainline | ESU® DCC and Sound
Walthers Part # 910-19871
In the event of a warranty issue, we will assist with your claim to respective manufacturer.
We ship world wide with Canada Post. Cost will be provided at checkout. Free pick-up in store.
Store Policy: All sales are final. We do not take any item in return or exchange for any reason.
Nicely detailed, affordably priced and equipped with ESU® sound and DCC for DCC and DC layouts, additional features include:
- One time run of these roadnumbers, order now - limited quantity available!
- Thousands in service from 2005 to the present
- Fully assembled
- 21-pin DCC plug
- Easily handles 18" radius curves (22" or larger recommended)
- Six powered axles per unit
- Molded drill starter points for grab irons - easily added with the EMD Diesel Detail Kit (910-251, sold separately)
- Correct size RP-25 metal wheels
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Equipped with ESU Sound for DCC and DC layouts featuring:
- 4 function outputs with brightness control by CV
- Fully DCC compatible
- 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- Dual mode DC and DCC
- 4 air horns changeable by CVs
- 2 bells changeable by CVs
- Full 8-notch prime mover sounds
- Dynamic brake
Multiple realistic LED lighting effects
- High or low headlights per prototype
- Working front ditch lights
- Constant and directional lights
Same powerful drive as WalthersProto(R) locos featuring:
- Five-pole skew-wound motor
- 14:1 gear ratio
- Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
- All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Dual machined brass flywheels
- Heavy die-cast metal chassis
- Constant and directional LED lights
PLEASE NOTE: When operating Walthers-branded DCC-equipped locomotives in DC mode, do not use power packs that exceed an 18V rating. This includes MRC 1300-series power packs which have known issues with our decoders.