- Completely new tooling.
- The newest locomotive family in the prototype, right up-to-date on your layout.
- 5-pole motor with a skewed armature and a flywheel for silky smooth running characteristics.
- All 4 axles powered for optimal pulling power.
- Warm white LEDs and red LEDs for headlights and marker lights, they change over with the direction of travel, the lights facing the train can be turned off in digital operation for prototypical operation.
- 21-pin digital connector, ready for the future.
Model: Era V. The locomotive frame is die-cast metal. The locomotive has a 21-pin digital connector. It also has a 5-pole motor with a skewed armature and a flywheel, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs, and they will work in conventional operation. The lighted train destination sign can be controlled together with the headlights. A set of lettering with different train destinations is included with the locomotive. The headlights can be turned off in digital operation at the end of the locomotive with Cab 1 or 2. The grab irons and many other details are separately applied. The locomotive has detailed roof equipment. The engineer's cabs have interior details, and there is a figure of engineer in the front cab. The locomotive has NEM coupler pockets with a guide mechanism. Brake hoses in a long and a short version and buffer beam details are included in a bag. Length over the buffers 217.2 mm / 8-9/16".