TRIX 22632 (HO) BR 185.2 Railion DB Logistics Electric Locomotive
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG), Railion Business Area, class 185.2 electric locomotive. Built starting in 2005 by Bombardier as a regular production locomotive from the TRAXX type program. Road no. 185 258-1. Use: Freight service.
In the event of a warranty issue, we will assist with your claim to respective manufacturer.
We ship world wide with Canada Post. Cost will be provided at checkout. Free pick-up in store.
Store Policy: All sales are final. We do not take any item in return or exchange for any reason.
- Completely new tooling.
- The newest locomotive family in the prototype, right up-to-date on your layout.
- 5-pole motor with a skewed armature and a flywheel for silky smooth running characteristics.
- All 4 axles powered for optimal pulling power.
- Warm white LEDs and red LEDs for headlights and marker lights, they change over with the direction of travel, the lights facing the train can be turned off in digital operation for prototypical operation.
- 21-pin digital connector, ready for the future.
Model: Era V. The locomotive frame is die-cast metal. The locomotive has a 21-pin digital connector. It also has a 5-pole motor with a skewed armature and a flywheel, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs, and they will work in conventional operation. The lighted train destination sign can be controlled together with the headlights. A set of lettering with different train destinations is included with the locomotive. The headlights can be turned off in digital operation at the end of the locomotive with Cab 1 or 2. The grab irons and many other details are separately applied. The locomotive has detailed roof equipment. The engineer's cabs have interior details, and there is a figure of engineer in the front cab. The locomotive has NEM coupler pockets with a guide mechanism. Brake hoses in a long and a short version and buffer beam details are included in a bag. Length over the buffers 217.2 mm / 8-9/16".