TRIX 22645 (HO) BR E 19 (DB) Electric Locomotive
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class E 19 electric locomotive. In the blue paint scheme with older design headlights. The locomotive looks as it did around 1966 Road no.: E 19 01.
Use: Express and fast passenger service.
In the event of a warranty issue, we will assist with your claim to respective manufacturer.
We ship world wide with Canada Post. Cost will be provided at checkout. Free pick-up in store.
Store Policy: All sales are final. We do not take any item in return or exchange for any reason.
- 5-pole motor with a skewed armature and a flywheel for silky smooth running characteristics.
- Highly detailed plastic body.
- Buffer beam can be fully equipped for display.
- Warm white LEDs for headlights, they change over with the direction of travel, the lights facing the train can be turned off in digital operation for prototypical operation.
- 21-pin digital connector.
Model: Era III. The locomotive frame is constructed of die-cast metal. The locomotive has a 21-pin digital connector. It also has a 5-pole motor with a skewed armature and a flywheel, centrally mounted. 2 axles powered. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs, and they will work in conventional operation. The locomotive has detailed roof equipment. The engineer's cabs have interior details and a figure of an engineer. The locomotive has NEM coupler pockets. The buffer beam details are included in a bag so that the front of the locomotive can be fully equipped for display or equipped for operation. Length over the buffers 194.5 mm / 7-11/16".