TRIX 22680 (HO) BR F 140 Electric Locomotive, ATC
Prototype: Class F 140 AC 2 electric locomotive painted and lettered for "AngelTrainsCargo" (ATC), leased to the "Häfen und Güterverkehr, Köln" / "Harbors and Freight Service, Cologne". Built starting in 2005 by Bombardier as a locomotive from the TRAXX locomotive program.
Use: freight service.
In the event of a warranty issue, we will assist with your claim to respective manufacturer.
We ship world wide with Canada Post. Cost will be provided at checkout. Free pick-up in store.
Store Policy: All sales are final. We do not take any item in return or exchange for any reason.
- The newest family of locomotives in the prototype, the latest on your layout.
- 5-pole skewed armature motor with a flywheel for silky smooth running characteristics.
- All 4 axles powered for optimal pulling power.
- Headlights / marker lights with warm white and red LEDs that change over with the direction of travel.
- 21-pin digital connector.
Model: Era VI. The locomotive has a die-cast metal frame. It also has a 21-pin digital connector. The locomotive has a 5-pole skewed armature motor with a flywheel, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. Traction tires. The lighting is maintenance-free, warm white LEDs; they will work in conventional operation. The locomotive has detailed roof equipment. The engineer's cabs have interior details, and the front one has a figure of an engineer. The locomotive has NEM coupler pockets with a close coupler mechanism. Long brake hoses are included in a bag. Length over the buffers 217.2 mm / 8-9/16".
One-time series in 2010 for the Märklin "Exclusiv" program.