The basic nine-car set includes the cars listed below, plus a special "red carpet" rerailer. For a complete 13-car consist add the four-car add-on set at the link below. All cars feature detailed, injection-molded bodies, interior seats, metal wheels with electrical pickups, Kato magnetic knuckle couplers and accurate decoration with car names.
- Baggage/RPO 5017
- Pullman 4-4-2 Sleeper "George Washington Bridge"
- Pullman 4-4-2 Sleeper "Bay Bridge"
- Pullman 4-4-2 Sleeper "Queensboro Bridge"
- Club Lounge "Lake Shore"
- Kitchen-Dorm 474
- Diner 401
- Pullman 12-Bedroom Sleeper "Port of Buffalo"
- Pullman 5-Bedroom Lounge Observation "Hickory Creek"
- Completely new tooling for each of the individual car bodies in this set to accurately match the prototype!
- Specific interior and exterior details that match the 50's era consist, including such iconic cars as the "big window" observation!
- Shock absorber construction gives even traction and performance, fitting for these "water level route" cars!
- Observation car with illuminated tail sign. All detail parts installed - fully ready to run!
- Interior of cars can be lighted with optional installation of #11-211/212 LED Interior Light Kits
- Released along with a pair of newly tooled EMD E7A locomotives era appropriate to pull the train!