Combining the office, restrooms and service bays into one structure, they provided a uniform, neat appearance that attracted motorists. Lots of windows made them bright and cheerful, as did the enameled steel walls decorated in company colors. Although newer stations have taken their place, many survive today and of those some have been repurposed as independent garages, body shops, retail stores and offices. A few have even been converted into private homes!
Authentic styling looks great on any vintage or modern street scene. Three styles of pumps are included to match your era, along with colorful decal signs for the finishing touch.
- North American design used by major oil companies and independents
- Found on busy streets from late 1930s to the present
- Two service garage bays
- Two service islands
- Two tall roadside signs
- Three styles of gas pumps for 1930s, 1950s and 1980s scenes
- Office area with large windows
- Decal signs
- Molded in appropriate colors and clear glazing
The finished Winner's Circle Petro model measures: 4 x 6 x 2-1/16" 10 x 15 x 5.8cm